First Dayton Cancer Care began treating prostate cancer patients in 2012 with the Cyber Knife Stereotactic Radiation Therapy System. Since that time, we have performed over 2,500 treatments. Our physicians have over 30 years of experience treating prostate cancer with a wide range of treatment systems. They have seen for themselves the dramatic difference treatment with the Cyber Knife makes a man’s quality of life and survival.
Discover the First Dayton Difference:
- 98.8% PSA control rate on our very own patients since 2012.
- Cure Rates are as good as surgery, but without painful cutting and surgical side effects.
- Better Quality of Life by lowering risk of embarrassing side effects.
- Cyber Knife is the ONLY real-time motion tracking radiation system, killing the cancer while sparing health tissue and organs.
- Drive yourself to and from treatment in just 5 visits. No hospital stays.
- Everyone has front row parking.
- Continue to work.
- Visit with our physicians within 1-3 days of your phone call.
If you have any questions about your prostate cancer, call me, Dr. Ed Hughes at 1-855DAYTON1.