Discover the First Dayton Difference
Dr. Edward Hughes opened First Dayton in 2003 to help patients beat cancer without surgery, and get their lives back faster.
First Dayton Cancer Care is big enough to have the most advanced technology, but small enough to give you personal attention.
We are committed to collaborating with you, your physicians and your family to deliver the most powerful and compassionate cancer treatment available. We will do what it takes to find the best way to beat your cancer.
Our Promise to You, Our Patient, Includes:
- Less red tape – As Dayton's ONLY independent cancer center, we don't have to deal with the bureaucracy or high costs of hospitals – and neither do you.
- Personal Touch - Patients call us and talk to a nurse - Not a call center.
- Fast appointments – Your first visit will be within 1 to 3 days. You won't have to wait to start treatment.
- Broad coverage – We accept most insurance plans.
- Peace of mind – Our billing specialists make sure you understand every detail.
- Powerful knowledge – Our nurse educators keep you in the loop every step of the way.
- Collaboration – We maintain continuous contact with your team of physicians to ensure you get the best possible care.
- Your time matters – Sometimes you'll be in and out in less than 15 minutes.
- Convenience – All your treatments are in one place – 2632 Woodman Center Court.
- Zip in, zip out – With plenty of free parking, right in front.
- Free transportation – If you need a ride, we'll pick you up.
- Specialization – Fighting cancer is what we do every day.
Call 855-DAYTON1 for a consultation today, and get your life back faster.